Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Day

We were able to spend a few hours with the JCasa crew at the zoo today. We sure love that group of girls. They are so easy to be around & so much fun!


Jennifer sent me home with some lovely vegetables from her garden & a little package of goodies. Inside was this adorable quilt monogram moleskin notebook. Earlier in the day when talking about her back to school shop update I told her that these little notebooks were "to die for". Now I have my own. Thanks Jennifer!


Today I also added some vintage linens to the shop. This pink & white stripe linen tablecloth that I absolutely love with all my heart. Dylan tried to talk me into keeping it. I think I'll pass it along to somebody else. I have a pay down debt goal that is more important to me right now. :(


And another big bundle of vintage fat quarters. There are some great prints in this pack. Perfect for sewing & quilting & what not.


My doily tote also ended up on the front page of etsy sometime this morning. That's always exciting. It's been a great day!!

I also donated to the Stephanie Nielson fund. That says a lot since I don't have much to give to begin with. If you would like to donate as well, go here. I'm sure that every little bit will greatly help them out in their time of need.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

that vintage pack is making me drool! :) i love em!

andrea said...

I'm glad you had such a great day! Front page of etsy, that's awesome!!

Heather said...

How fun to go to the zoo! I'm sure yours is fabulous (not like the lame one on Rancho)

The monogramed notebook is adorable!

Rolyndia said...

Love the picture of the three girls walking and holding hands.

Amber said...

Those notebooks are really cute! And I love that picture of the girls in their skirts and holding hands.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...