Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sad News

I can't stop thinking about nienie today. Wondering what must have been going through her mind when she realized that they would be crashing. So glad to hear that they are pulling though & that her family has been right there to help. I can't help but think of how I would feel in that situation & it just makes me cry. The family is asking for prayers & I believe that there will be a way to give monetarily. Look for updates on cjane's blog.

You can see a news story about it all here.

6 comments:

alexandra said...

I've been following the story... so hard to believe.
They are in my thoughts and prayers - prayers of peace, love, strength and restored health.
A.

Cherine said...

So sad, but it seems like the family is very strong! I will keep them in my prayers!

Jessica said...

i am so sad about this too. and cried when i heard about it! i was just in shock and cant stopt thinking about it either! so horrible. i am just so glad they are ok!

Jessica said...

well, ok as in alive! :)

miss chris said...

It just breaks my heart, Candace... sending them so many prayers.

Bobbie said...

i cant stop thinking about it either!! we will be doing the balloon release here in australia...

I hope she can continue her perfect life

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...