Thursday, August 28, 2008

Silent Auction

Welcome, welcome to my silent auction for Nie Nie Day. Up for grabs is a funky, cool, vintage patchwork quilt handmade by me.


This is a baby/toddler size quilt or a lap quilt which measures 37" by 42". Also works well as a play mat or a stroller quilt.


Made from vintage sheeting & pillowcase linens in lots of fun colors. Machine quilted with a cotton batting in the center.


Backed in a blue vintage floral print.




I have read the beautiful & charming Stephanie Nielson's blog daily for the last year or so. I miss her. Please be generous in your bidding today to help raise money for her family's recovery. I have started the bidding in the comment section. Please make your bids in the comments & check back to see what the current high bid is. The auction will remain open until Sunday at Midnight EST. Please bid in full dollar amounts. No pennies or quarters, etc.

Once the winning bidder is identified, they'll send money directly to the Stephanie & Christian Paypal fund and I will ship the quilt directly to them. Thanks & good luck!

Also, be sure to check out a room somewhere where a la la love you poster & a set of vintage map blocks are being auctioned off as well.

Amber & Jen have a really super cool tagua nut necklace up for auction over at Just Be custom jewelry!

Design Mom has a full list of all blogs participating with silent auctions.

11 comments:

Candace said...

I bid $35

sarah starr said...

beautiful - $40

jeanbean said...

Gorgeous! I bid $45

Mary said...

Lovely. I'll bid $50. Thanks for doing this. I am so inspired by the energy in the blogosphere today.

becky said...

Beautiful! $70

bwickstrom{at}gmail{dot}com

Janet said...

amazing, I bid $75

Heather said...

$80 LOVELY!

tammy said...

$100 -- ttdavis3 @ gmail.com

Jessica said...

love this candace. wish i could bid! :O)

L. said...

just linked to you from JC Handmade. what a beautiful quilt! vintage with a modern feel. nice work :)

Mak said...

Love it! I bid $110. Melissa, makphilips (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...