Monday, September 08, 2008

Sadie Turns 4


Every year on her birthday, I can't help but think back to the day she was born. Does that ever go away? Anyway, it's amazing how fast they grow. We sure love this little girl & we had a fun day with her today.


We took cupcakes to school for her to share with her class. She came home with a birthday crown & told me that she was the birthday queen at school today.


Grandma's package was waiting for her when she got home. Inside was the Barbie Island Princess dress up gown. She put it on immediately & wore it the rest of the day.


Luckily she was really happy with the new cash register that we got her. And here's a shot of Claire eating cake.


Happy Birthday Sadie!!

11 comments:

cbhoff said...

Happy birthday Sadie!

When did Claire grow hair? It's so pretty! She's sure is getting big.

jchandmade said...

happy happy birthday, sadie!!! we adore you and are so glad we've become friends.
xoxo
team casa :)

chanel said...

yay! happy birthday!!!

I LOVE the picture with her eyes popping over the cash register! SHe is sooooo funny!

It amazes me she is FOUR! I knew her big day was coming and it just seems unreal it was four years ago!

And little Claire just gets cuter and cuter! My goodness she's becoming the big girl!

You have such a sweet family!!

Keri said...

I love her excited eyes in the cash register picture! I don't remember when she was born, but I do remember before and after...does that count? Claire sure is growing up, too!

Melissa Everett said...

oh Happy birthday Sadie! I cant believe it has been 4 years!! and no I dont think that part where you think back to the day they were born ever goes away!! its a mom thing!! you know mom can remember the time we all were born and our weight!!

Amber said...

Sounds like a good day to me! Happy Birthday Sadie!!

The Pfau's said...

I love celebrating little my kids birthdays! It is so fun to have an excuse to spoil them! Happy Birthday Sadie! It seems like she had a perfect day!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! We love you and hope your day was great! Love the pretty dress up clothes and cash register! Lucky girl!

Love, Brooke, Connor & Wyatt

And YES Candace, I agree...it does go by so fast, doesn't it!!? I want a pause button on my boys because I like the stage we're in SO much! Stop growing!! ;)

ashley said...

i was just thinking that i need some sweets, that cake picture is not helping!
happy birthday sadie!

kirsten said...

happy birthday to a beautiful girl. glad you all had a good day.

Michele said...

Happy birthday Sadie! Such sweet pictures of your girls.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...