Friday, October 10, 2008

And I Am Now 29 Years Old

Amy nudged me to join in on her list exercise & I honestly wasn't gonna do it. I'm no good at making lists to begin with & I'm certainly no good at completing things especially when I am given such a long time frame. but darn it, as I was vacuuming that day, I couldn't stop thinking about what would be on my list. So here I am, on my birthday, making such a list. Heaven help me to actually do all these things. As Miss Doobleh-vay says: "These lists are meant to be realistic and in the spirit of being good to yrself." I feel that this is a good thing. It can help me to be happier & a better person.

29 things to do before I turn 30:

1. Make cinnamon rolls
2. Take a family hike
3. Visit Amish country
4. Make a dress for Sadie
5. Make a dress for Claire
6. Write 4 love letters to my husband
7. Take photos of my children daily
8. Be a better friend
9. Be a better sister
10. Spend more time doing...less time on the computer
11. Organize the craft room/office
12. Buy myself a new pair of slippers
13. Find a local charity & do some service
14. Eat less meat
15. Host a party
16. Make a piece of clothing for myself
17. Bake bread
18. Learn to sew a zipper in
19. Play with my kids more
20. Grow some tomatoes
21. Get to 500 sales in my etsy shop
22. Go camping
23. Catch a lightning bug
24. Organize & donate some of the kids' toys
25. Make a mix cd
26. Go to a baseball or basketball game
27. Pay off one credit card bill
28. Send more 'happy mail' to friends & family
29. Love more


Patti said...

Happy Birthday, Candace. Enjoy your day...

jchandmade said...

happy birthday, candace! what a wonderful list - wishing you a relaxing + peaceful + deliciously happy day.
and year.
and ever after :)

amy turn sharp of doobleh-vay said...

love it! xo so glad yr doing this too! so glad we have "met" xo

Mr. Philippe said...

happy birthday! let us know how your "bucket/birthday" list goes.

Amber said...

Oh I loved that list! You inspire me. Hope you have a happy happy day! You deserve it!! Love you!

rose said...

happy birthday!

Cherine said...

Hey It just dawned on me that it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Grace =) said...

Happy Birthday! Now I want to do this...I will turn 20 in November so maybe I can think of 20 things to do before I turn 21.

I hope your day was wonderful and blessed and that your year will be the same.

God bless~

miss chris said...

Happy birthday!!!!

What a great list.

I tell you what, if I can sew in a zipper, I know you can. :) xoxo

Rolyndia said...

Love your list. What a great idea.

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Candace!! I am so old now that I need to make a things I am going to do before I turn 35 list ;)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...