Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Feel Like Sharing a Little Bit Today

This photo is for Heather & all the rest of you who live in places where trees like this don't exist. This is what we see these days when we look out our front windows. We are on the second floor so we get a beautiful view of the tops of the trees.


My best snuggler this morning: a blond haired, scraped nose, 1-1/2 year old wearing just a diaper. See those teeth? I just LOVE baby teeth. Working on that one item on my list. Pulling out my camera more often to snap photos of the girls.

12 comments:

andrea said...

I love your post. That tree is beautiful! That is pretty lucky to be on the 2nd floor next to that!

Melissa Everett said...

oh that view is beautiful! I wish we had seasons here!! I love baby teeth too! I love the battle wounds too! Very cute!!!

Amber said...

I love your view. I'm so jealous!

jchandmade said...

so hear from you, candace!
much love :)
~jennifer

jchandmade said...

ok, typo on that last one - woops!

so GOOD to hear from you :)
xoxo
~jennifer

p.s. congrats on 300!!!

amanda said...

she is really a cute girl. love her skin. looks so soft.

Heather said...

Thanks for the leaves.....I love! Enjoy them for me.

chanel said...

cute!!! all our leaves are already on the ground! we've had fun jumping in them though!

Andy and Shay said...

The colors are incredible this time of year and your little snuggler is soooo cute!

THE SESSIONS said...

I just wanted to let you know that we have a new blog address, it just made things more organized for me. It is http://amberandbensfam.blogspot.com Just wanted to let you know!!

Thanks Ben and Amber Sessions

What a lovely view!!!!

The Pfau's said...

I so miss all of the fall color! We didn't have it in Vegas or here! I love this time of year but its just not the same when I still have my AC blasting!

ashley said...

those baby teeth are super cute!
i just wanted to let you know that i used some of the fabric that i got from you for a backpack for velzy. she actually picked it out because it is her favorite
hope your doing good!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...