Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So Flattered

Imitation Is, photographic print by wrenandchickadee


I was so flattered to be contacted by the super stylish Ez of Creature Comforts for a interview. Check it out here! I've added a photo of my favorite item from her super cool shop above.

I am offering a shop discount through Nov. 25th, so be sure to check out the details mentioned in Ez's post. And, a big welcome to all who have made their way here through the incredible Creature Comforts blog! Thanks again Ez. :)

5 comments:

Erin L said...

That's really neat! Congrats.

Amber said...

That was cool!! Congrats!

Melissa Everett said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! Im proud of you!

Rolyndia said...

That is so cool and your girls are adorable. Hope you are feeling better these days.

Heather said...

That's neat! I bet it feels good to be recognized. Way to go!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...