Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

* the year of the baby strollers
* barbie clothes & star wars
* making my mom's cinnamon rolls for the first time (they turned out great!)
* looking at lights of Christmas Eve
* reading the story of Christ's birth from the Bible
* sprinkling magic reindeer food outside (thanks Chanel!)
* forgetting Santa's cookies & having to make them a half hour before bedtime
* our first year at home w/ the kids

Christmas really is the best. I hope everybody had a super great day! We have immediately turned towards cleaning & organizing. Every room, every drawer, every closet will get hit by the organizing duo (Dyl & I) by the end of this week. It feels great to get rid of some stuff & put everything in it's place. I want to start off 2009 in an tidy house. :)

In the middle of all the holiday busyness, my mind has actually been brewing with ideas for the shop. Watch for some updates soon. Especially if you want some items to brighten up your house now that all the Christmas decor will be put away.


Shay said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! We forgot about the cookie too, Santa got a Reese's at our house.

Melissa Everett said...

Good ol Oreos saved me from having to make santas cookies! The girls are so cute in there jammies! Im glad you guys had a good christmas! I am just getting started cleaning up the mess from christmas! Its driving me crazy!

Mr. Philippe said...

Happy Christmas Todds, and the best for 2009 too!

chanel said...

such cute picts!! so glad the reindeer food made it. :)
organizing always feels so good- 2009 is gonna rock- especially w/ BaRACK.


Amber said...

I can't believe you made cookies right before bed. You are a nice mom. We stole cookies from the goodie plates that we got from friends!

The girls look adorable. Sadie's hair is getting long. And we have been cleaning & organizing today too.

The Pfau's said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am so glad you had a good Christmas!

andrea said...

That picture of Claire and Sadie is so cute! Claire is looking so grown up these days!! I am feeling the organizing duo thing, that is happening over here a little too!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...