Friday, December 19, 2008

Everyone Needs a Pom Pom Skirt

This gingerbread girl is by far the best craft to come home from preschool this year. I love the pom pom skirt in all it's overdone glory. We've even lost a few pom poms in the backpack & throughout the house. I think we all need a pom pom skirt. How fun would that be!

We also got a card from Sadie yesterday with a hand print reindeer on the front.

Her teacher helped her with the inside.

Now please note that we really are not big fans of McDonalds in this family. Actually, I think I counted about a 3 or 4 year stretch where we did not give McDonalds any of our business. But, Sadie got a little older & we'd end up there on road trips every now & then...but still we try to avoid it. While I was sick over the past couple of months, we did however stop there quite often. Sometimes just for a vanilla cone. Anyway, just thought you should know that we are not McDonalds junkies & don't like to support them with our money. :)

But...back to this adorable card. My very favorite part is "Thank you for hugging me and giving me apples." It's the sweetest thing!


Keri said...

I love her signature! Not much is cuter than a little kid signing their name.

Melissa Everett said...

That is so sweet! the Pom pom skirt is awesome!

chanel said...

so super sweet! love how great she's writing her name too!

the fellers said...

I am so glad she loves apples! She is so cute! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...