Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Around

Getting my laundry on. Oh, who am I kidding? That laundry has been in those baskets for days now. Don't you just hate when you need a white piece of clothing & have to dig through the whites basket. It's impossible & totally annoying.

Anyway, I am getting things done. Trying my best to keep up productivity around here. It feels good to have energy. I feel like my old self again.

But there are a lot of things to get done. Anybody else feeling the stress? I know I'll get it all pulled off in the end, but boy am I looking forward to resting after Christmas. Unfortunately I can't share any of my recent sewing with you, because surprises will be ruined.

On a side note, I joined facebook finally. I'm kinda in a race w/ Dylan to have more friends than him. Any of my buddies out there that I haven't tracked down on facebook yet? Let me know. We'll hook it up.

8 comments:

the fellers said...

oh yeah, I hate digging for white stuff in white baskets....I hate laundry...it sits there for days, waiting to be folded....grrrr.....

Caitlin said...

Russell ALWAYS messes up the white laundry piles.

Morgan said...

I hate laundry. With a passion. I am on facebook. I looked you up but you didn't come up.

Amber said...

Yes I am feeling the stress. You found me on facebook! We are friends now. Sister friends!!

Michelle said...

I never seem to get my whites folded either! Most of my laundry for that matter. I was thinking of joining Facebook too maybe after he Holidays.

kirsten said...

um, you'd better not be implying that unfolded laundry is bad. them's fightin' words. :) i'm good at keeping the clothes cleaned - just not put away. i stink at that. it's a little better in the summer when the clothes are out on the line, though.

Heather said...

You two are funny!
"race to have the most friends"
Who's winning? Nevermind I'll check it out.

Dylan said...

Heather, I'm winning. For now. Candace told me she was kidding when she wrote that, but I know her better than that. She will crush me.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...