Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visit With Santa 2008






Santa was in town last night so we took the girls for a visit. Sadie was SO excited. The store that Santa comes to is right across the street from our grocery store, and whenever we're by it Sadie brings up her visit with Santa last year.

I was curious to see how Claire would react to him this year. I truly thought that she would be scared. Not at all. She walked right up the stairs and sat on his lap just like her big sister. Sadie let Santa know that she wanted a Belle dress for Christmas & that Claire wanted a baby stroller. When Santa asked her if there was anything else she wanted she said "No." I just love these little kids who are satisfied with one toy.

Being a kid at Christmas is the best. I am loving watching my kids experience the fun & magic of it all. Luckily, I gave Santa some advance warning on the kids wants this year. I think he's pretty well prepared & I'm glad there weren't any surprise requests last night. :)

3 comments:

chanel said...

Awww, what DARLING pictures! Your Santa looks sooooo friendly and jolly too. I showed Lauren these pictures as inspiration for her to sit on Santa's lap. The best Ive been able to get out of her previously is a promise to stand next to him, but these pictures have helped.
Your girls are so beautiful! Sadie is looking so grown up!

Amber said...

Those girls are so dang cute. I love the Christmas with kids. It makes me really happy & excited too!

Petit Elefant said...

Hey, I just found your blog and may I say, kudos. Very cute. Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...