Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Have you been following the photo project that I'm working on with my sister Heather? If not, I hope you'll check it out.

We are almost finished with the first month. There are days when it's a bit challenging, but here are the things I'm loving about it:

* I am taking way more photos than I normally would
* Heather is so talented & she challenges me to take better shots since my photos are paired with her awesome photos
* I get to be a part of my sister's day...each & every day & vice versa
* The pairings are always a surprise & I still never fail to be delighted with each new combo
* I love knowing that I have a growing collection of photos featuring little tidbits of my daily life
* It's just fun

I also have a flickr set with my own photos & I've been adding them to the awesome group 365 : For the domestic types.


Erin said...

I have been following it and enjoyed guys are settling into a sister and I are doing something similar because we don't know each other, so seeing what "close" sisters do has been fascinating...

Ben Amber Andrew Nicolas said...

Such a fun project!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...