Have you been following the photo project that I'm working on with my sister Heather? If not, I hope you'll check it out.
We are almost finished with the first month. There are days when it's a bit challenging, but here are the things I'm loving about it:
* I am taking way more photos than I normally would
* Heather is so talented & she challenges me to take better shots since my photos are paired with her awesome photos
* I get to be a part of my sister's day...each & every day & vice versa
* The pairings are always a surprise & I still never fail to be delighted with each new combo
* I love knowing that I have a growing collection of photos featuring little tidbits of my daily life
* It's just fun
I also have a flickr set with my own photos & I've been adding them to the awesome group 365 : For the domestic types.