Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 Sewing


2008 was a really great year of sewing for me. I tried a lot of new things like making clothing for Sadie & myself, machine quilting & double fold bindings. I learned just how much I could produce if I set my mind to it thanks to my involvement in the summer market. I reached over 400 sales in my etsy shop. Not all sales being items that I've sewn (posters, vintage), but acceptance by the etsy community this year has been such a confidence booster for me. I'm ready to keep going in 2009!

I want to wish you all a happy new year! Thanks so much for stopping by & leaving your sweet comments. I'm hoping for the best for all of us in the year to come.

1 comment:

JMillerFam said...

Looks awesome-can't wait to see what is in store for 09!

Talk with you and Dyl soon!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...