Friday, January 09, 2009

2009 Focus

(Sewing machine cover. Available in the shop.)

Specific goals have not been set this year. I have been doing some reflecting just like everybody else...but I've decided that my focus for 2009 will just be being better. I want to be a better person, better in all my roles...

I want to be a better wife & mother, a better sister & sister-in-law, daughter & daughter-in-law. I want to be a better friend, Christian, crafter, seamstress, etsian, blogger & member of society. I'm remembering also that being better for everyone else means I need to be better to myself and so thoughts of physical improvements & overall wellness have entered my mind as well.

I have high hopes for 2009. :)

7 comments:

Patti said...

OH, that cover is awesome! I love that, Candace.

Lori said...

that cover is so cute it may convince me to take that 3 year old brand new sewin gmachine out of its place in its closet and give it a better place in my home! I have been dying to do that!

Grace =) said...

I hear you! I didn't set any specific goals either, but I would like to try harder and be a better steward of what God has given me.

PS: I love your new banner. Very cool!

Ben Amber Andrew Nicolas said...

I think those are awesome goals!

3 'lil Lemons said...

I really love your sewing machine cover. I may have to just give up the icky plastic one mine machine came with, what a loss:)

Shay said...

I love your cover, soooo cute, I wish I had a sewing machine to put one on, you are so creative, I love how you just go for things. I also like your new banner.

Ms. Porkchop said...

I just wanted to say hi. It is Delurking day today so I figured I'd better let you know that I read your blog. You are one cool lady.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...