Friday, January 02, 2009

Handmade Holidays Received

Not only do I love giving handmade, but I love receiving handmade. Take a look at the handmade gifts that we received this year from family.

My Dad got me this scrabble pendant necklace set from my sister. I love it & how cute is the painted game piece holder! Amber & Jen sell their creations at Just Be Jewelry.


My sister-in-law Lilia really spoiled our girls this year. She made Sadie some adorable clothes for her barbies.


She even made a Princess Leia dress & buns! Perfect gift for the Leia obsessed girl.


Lilia also made Claire two sweet little dresses & She made Sadie a polka dot one to match the Barbie outfit she made. I just can't seem to find it. I assume it's in the laundry because Sadie has been wearing that dress all the time! Lilia also keeps a really fun etsy shop.


My mother-in-law made these great hooded towels for the girls. The kids love having their own distinguishable towel. I love how nicely they hang behind their bedroom door. Sadie even wants to play dress up with hers sometimes. :)


We are so lucky. Thanks all for the wonderful gifts. Handmade means so much to me because I know the time that was put into these gifts. Your busy little hands have made us feel loved.

3 comments:

misschris said...

How awesome that your family also gives the handmade! You dad rocked it with that pendant set! Beautiful.

I remember as a girl, my favorite gift every year was a shoebox of barbie clothes my mother had made for me from scrap fabrics and notions. They were the best. :) I bet Sadie was thrilled.

chanel said...

super awesome! you have some major talented family members!!!!

Amber said...

You got some nice stuff this year. I'm glad you liked the scrabbles!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...