Monday, January 05, 2009

New Stuff In The Shop

It's a new year & I'm full of new year energy! I've got big dreams for the shop & with school starting back up again tomorrow, I should be able to find even more time to work. Dylan has designed a new poster called Dream Big. It's available in 4 different colors.


I tried out a new garland idea. You can see it pictured in the photos above & below. These are double sided leaf shapes cut free form & sewn together with a strong, invisible, nylon thread. I hung the finished garland up in the girl's room & just loved it.


With the organizing mindset that comes with the new year, I decided to make a batch of grocery bag dispensers as well. These will be added to the shop over the next few days.


It's good to feel this surge of energy & excitement. What are you focusing on now that the holidays are over?

9 comments:

misschris said...

Good grief. I love that garland!

Amber said...

Cute stuff!! I love the garland

rose said...

love the garland & the grocery bag dispensers!

the fellers said...

that garland is darling....my focus? Well, I need to get back into a better exercise routine, and I have a goal to sew more this year, maybe even attempt a little dress for Ry Ry!

chanel said...

one guess.

and that arland looks so cute and fun!

JMillerFam said...

hey how much are your grocery bag dispensers? So, I just got some knitting supplies as a late Christmas gift - are you still up for a knitting night with Brittyn???

andrea said...

I love the garland! Great photos, glad the sun gave you something to work with! You are keeping busy!

Dylan said...

Jessica, please tell me somebody's gonna make a flyer for "Knittin' With Brittyn." That could be a show or something.

The Pfau's said...

I always love your stuff. You always have the best colors and patterns put together. I need to venture over to your shop but I am a little worried it may be dangerous for my purse! Why did I not know you were so fabulously talentled when we lived so close to each other in Vegas?

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...