Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Affirmations

We've got some new prints in the shop. I'm so excited about these. Printed on a pretty neutral brown kraft paper & sized perfectly for framing at 8" x 10". I also imagine these looking really nice clipped to an inspiration line. The captions are taken from song lyrics & the buyer can choose which color they'd like each print in. I can't even decide which one is my favorite. I love them all. They make the most perfect gifts as well. A sweet sentiment handsomely framed for all the dear ones in your life? Sounds perfect to me.


kimi said...

These totally rock!! I love the colors.

eatfruit said...

I can't tell you how much I needed "everything is going to be alright" today.
They are great. Can't wait to have one.

Amber said...

Love em!! They're awesome!

liz said...

love, love, love these. they are perfect in everyway.


Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...