Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rice Pillows


I just had to make some rice pillows last week & I blame it all on these girls. But I am so happy to be clued into the wonderfulness of rice bags! I followed the tutorial over at Wisecraft. A couple minutes in the microwave & you have a nice warm pillow to set on your lap or wrap around your feet or shoulders. Sadie was really cute when I first gave one to her. She is our kid that likes to sit right in front of the heater vent. So a nice warm pillow to carry around put a huge smile on her face.

5 comments:

kirsten said...

I guess I need to make some! I have two kiddos who love sitting in front of the heater vent! my MIL made us a little flannel slipcover for a rice bag - but I still haven't made the actual rice bag! :)

chanel said...

i need one for my freakin sore boobs!!

Misty said...

My sister made these for Christmas gifts the year before last. She put in a cinnamon stick or star anise so that they smell nice too.

3 'lil Lemons said...

They are great-good for tummy aches and sore muscles too! My mom made one for each kid when I was still at home. I still use, and love mine.

ashley said...

i was just going to make one of those today, i have been using a sock filled with rice and it's just not the same!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...