Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dude! Life Is Busy

Has it really been almost a week since my last post? Yikes! I have been feeling so very behind for the last few weeks. Like I'm constantly trying to do 10 things at a time & still having trouble feeling like I'm getting ahead. So until I can get back here with something better, here are a few things of note:

* My exercise routine is definitely cutting into my time. I'm finding it harder to keep up with my housework. BUT! My waist is getting thinner & that makes it all worth it. Today I'm wearing a shirt that didn't fit me a few weeks ago. Hooray for diet & exercise & new clothes that were really there all along.

* Spring has decided to show itself around here. I am loving hearing the birds chirp, feeling sunshine on my skin & the feel of my bare feet on the kitchen floor. Life is good & all this beautiful weather has made a big difference in everybody's attitude. There is happiness galore around here & I'm just soaking it in.

* We went to see Langhorne Slim last weekend. He's great. I love hearing music live. I fall even more in love with my favorites after seeing & hearing it in a new way.

* Tomorrow night we'll be at the opening night of the Cleveland International Film Festival. We're pretty excited. Dylan has been working hard on this project for a while. :)

9 comments:

andrea said...

Fun! Sounds like an exciting time, it always is when spring comes back!

Melissa Everett said...

good job on loosing weight! Finding time to work out is my problem too! Ha!

Lori said...

i understand. i too have been working out often the past 6 weeks. i am up to 1 hour or more. but just todAy i was thinking i think calorie cutting is enough. lol. its important to keep it up even if it keeps you from the kiddos a bit. for one u need it but for another you are making more of a guarantee on the time u can give them in the long run. KWIM? btw got the banners and they are perfect! thx!!!! i will drop by etsy and review them when my lazt butt stops by there.

the fellers said...

how cool is that film festival sign, way to go Dylan! And YAY for losing weight...feels good hey!?!

Kara said...

I know how you feel with exercising and a clean house. I always joke that there are three things to do everyday, but I can only do two. Example-If I exercise and have a clean house I am for sure not showered and dressed. If I exercise and get ready my house is a mess. It all just depends on what's most important to me each day. Funny huh! Good job on your smaller waist! I need to join that club!

Amber said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I actually just started a little group, so you should check t out if you're interested.

amanda said...

i can relate to this post. Ten things at once & thinking about doing ten more! I've also started to try to slim down, this is my first week, cutting out chocolate has been the worst!

Love to you & thanks again!

chanel said...

your waist is way more important that the housework! good for you!!! its nice to see a REAL person get fit with simple diet and exercise, you inspire me....if only i had time...newborns suck it out of ya, man!

The Pfau's said...

I love spring as well. Its the best after a long winter! Busy is good as long as you get a break. And new clothes without having to go shopping rocks!! We need pics!!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...