Monday, March 30, 2009

Impromptu Princess Crowns


I get so sick of my girls asking me to buy them those crappy plastic princess crowns that break the very same day you buy them. A few days ago when they asked me for crowns to wear with their princess dresses, I just got to it. Freehand cut a crown shape from cardstock. Pink, of course. Then stapled a piece of elastic around the back.


They are actually holding up quite well and fit really great. Especially on Claire's little head. Now every morning after breakfast she asks for her dress & "town". I know they won't last forever, but it was a quick solution & who knew it would keep them happy for so long. They even wore them to dinner.

6 comments:

Lori said...

ur such a smart mommy! and now my molly wants some too! off to get the cardstock out!

Shay said...

They are so cute, the crowns and your girls!!

chanel said...

holy mackeral you ROCK! quick SMART thinking there mama! they look soooo CUTE in their dress-up, don't you just love having GIRLS!!!

julio n carla said...

ahhh. thank you. dress up is an everyday affair here and those are perfect!

Rolyndia said...

Those are great. I would never had thought to put elastic on the back.

Lil said...

so cute.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...