Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Kindergarten registration is coming up this month. This year I have the choice to have Sadie go to all day kindergarten or just half day in the morning. This year she has been attending preschool every day of the week with 2 Fridays off per month. It's almost like she's been on a half day kindergarten schedule already. I'm feeling a bit stressed about this decision. Here are my thoughts...
Pros for all day:
* She is very social & really ready to learn right now.
* I could get more done around the house & w/ the etsy shop
* my house may stay cleaner
* I could have one-on-one time w/ Claire
Cons for all day:
* I would miss her
* She's at school more than at home during her awake hours
* I'd have to pack her a lunch
* We wouldn't be able to do as many spontaneous fun things in the afternoon
I think I've already made my decision, but I'd love to hear your input. Especially from other moms that have made this type of decision already. Chanel, I already know what you will say. :) I'm also putting a poll on my sidebar. So, go ahead & vote....doesn't mean that's what we'll do. It's just for fun.