Monday, March 02, 2009

March!


I'm so happy it's March, even though it's only 19 degrees out today. It means spring is coming sooner than later, right?

We have been so busy around here. I've got lots to tend to today & most of it is shop work. We are not complaining though. The increase in sales has been such a blessing & so helpful to our family.

I'm still on track with my exercise routine. I'm halfway through already. Any suggestions for good fitness dvd's that I can try when I'm finished with this one?

After dropping Sadie off at school I snatched this chair from the curb that somebody was throwing out. It's a cute wooden chair that I think I'll paint a cool color someday. I also took my neighbor's coupons out of his recycling bag last week. I'm becoming a real good garbage picker & instead of feeling ashamed, I'm quite proud of myself.

Anybody else feeling the urge to do some major spring cleaning? I want to organize & clean everything. I just need more time to get to it all.

I've decided to do a rotating monthly list of a few of my current favorite blogs so check that out on my sidebar. I'll be changing it up again soon for the month of March.

6 comments:

kirsten said...

i love march, too. and not JUST because my birthday is this month. march is good.

jessi said...

Hooray for March! I'm so excited too - I have lots of desires for spring cleaning and organizing, but I think it will have to wait until I am finished with school in May - that's still spring, right? Thanks for mentioning me in your featured blogs!

cfmomof1 said...

Im excited for spring too. Unfortunalty here it can come as late as MAY!!! By the way, coming from someone in education, send to half day if you can.....you don't want to burn her out early

Anonymous said...

The Biggest Loser workout dvds are awesome. Especially the ones with Bob. The boot camp one and cardio one are really tough. They are only around 20 minute workout sessions but you get your booty kicked (and shrunken).

Janae said...

The P90X dvds are AMAZING. My in-laws use them and have seen incredible results. I tried the videos out for a week while I was staying with them and couldn't believe how hard they were, and how I was already feeling more rejunevated and seeing results! It's a bit pricy but if you're motivated, this is worth buying cuz it changes up the workouts, you work all parts of your body (Cardio and weights, pilates etc.), and you can use it for the rest of your life. Seriously.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=GOOGLE_SEM_P90X&gclid=CK--n8a9jJkCFQKHxwod9mXD8w

LobotoME said...

i've been digging the tracy anderson workout dvd's - you can get them on amazon or ebay.

j :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...