Friday, April 17, 2009

Etsy Finds Friday

1. Vintage Blue and Red Pyrex Dish Set by the blue button
2. Contempo Pillow Cover by Kainkain
3. Peace Organic Cotton Market Tote by artandphilanthropy
4. Will You Please Put Down That US Magazine And Listen To Me - 5x7 art print by The Mincing Mockingbird
5. Leave it to Beaver - Eco Friendly Plush by stitchface
6. Dandies Dandelion Green Womens Tee by strange little duck


alexandra said...

I adore vintage, pyrex, refrigerator dishes - hoping to have some one day. I got a set of vintage, pyrex, nesting bowls (white and turquoise) last year through etsy - they remind me so much of the bowls my mom used when I was growing up - and now I have my own!!
Love your 'etsy finds friday' posts - thanks for sharing.

Donna said...

I love those pyrex dishes. we use one, with a glass lid, for a butter dish. So cute! Ours is brown- like these colours better.

Danielle said...

how cute is the little fella down the bottom.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...