Friday, May 01, 2009

Free Samples

I am a sucker for anything free. Take a look at just a few of the free samples that I've got around my house right now. They've been accumulating & I decided to work using some of them up. I've gone through quite a few little bottles of shampoo & conditioner this month. :)

One of my favorite bloggers, Amy of Mom Advice shares a list of free samples every week in her Freebie Friday post. The samples are easy to request & in a few weeks time you have little goodies showing up in your mailbox. This week I had a different sample in my mailbox three days in a row. Often times the samples come with a coupon for the product as well. It's pretty fun to try new products & it helps to stretch you trips to the store.

While you're checking out Amy's blog, just go ahead & subscribe! She's always sharing such useful tips & information.


Amy said...

You are the SWEETEST, Candace! Thank you so much- I really appreciate it!!!

Janae said...

Candace, how much are your crayon rolls? I've been wanting two of those forever and don't see them in the shop.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...