Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just Be Jewelry Discount Code!!!

I was so excited to find a surprise package in my mailbox a few days ago. I love mail & it's even better when it's happy mail from a super sweet sister. So, my sister Amber, co-owner of Just Be Jewelry sent me these cute as can be bottle cap pendants for the girls & I. I haven't seen one of these in person yet & I love them. The bottle cap is a really nice size, just a little over 1" in diameter & the chain is nice & long. The girls love them too. It's a fight to get Claire's off of her at bedtime & Sadie just thinks that she is so cool wearing hers.

Mother's Day is just around the corner & Just Be Jewelry is the perfect place to get a gift for all the women in your life. I am particularly fond of these fabric inspired bottlecap pendants:

This pretty charm bracelet would make the perfect Mother's Day gift with kids names stamped on the tags & just think how much a grandma would adore a gift like this with all the names of her grandchildren.

Then there's always the Family Circle Necklace, Scrabble Pendants & Magnets. So many possibilities. Just Be Jewelry is offering Sparkle Power readers a 10% discount on all purchases made by May 1st!! Just mention Sparkle Power in the notes to seller on etsy, or when you contact Amber & Jen for your custom piece.

They have way more than just what's in the etsy shop, so be sure to look through the Just Be Blog as well. They love to create custom pieces, so don't be afraid to contact them. :)

2 comments:

Melissa Everett said...

i LOVE your black and white flower bottle cap!! It is way cute! the girls are getting so big!!

M.M.E. said...

Gorgeous necklaces!! I love your website! If you don't mind, I'll email you a link to my etsy shop. I would enjoy being featured here and would feature you on my blog in return!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...