Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Soft Little Bunnies


Finished a couple little bunny softies to go in the girls' Easter baskets this year. In the early stages of this project I had thoughts of these little fellas winning over my girls' hearts & becoming family heirlooms that will eventually get passed from generation to generation. That feeling quickly left as soon as I got to the stuffing part. These little guys are wonky! I'm really not sure why I ever attempt to make softies.


But of course I love the imperfections of handmade items. These guys are WAY better than anything that could be bought in the store. The bunny was drawn by daddy...stitched, backed in vintage floral (of course) & stuffed by mommy...and I can't wait to see how the girls take to them.

9 comments:

Lori said...

they are gonna love them!
nothing is beter than something made by mommy!
we had our tea party this weekend and it was great!
everyone loved your banners!
thanks!!

Lil said...

love it

Grace =) said...

I think they're adorable! They even have little bunny teeth!

alexandra said...

so adorable!

Shannon Anderson said...

I think they are CUTE! I am sure your girls will love them!

chanel said...

cute, especially how you describe them.

ingrid said...

They are just delightful, and there is nothing like a bit of wonk to make things special.

Jodie from the team at cherrymenlove.com said...

Your bunnies are too much, I can't take the cuteness...
Jodie
x

Shay said...

Those are the cutest little wonky bunnies ever. You are amazing Candace.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...