Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cosa Verde


I spent some time this morning setting up my cosa verde shop. Have you heard of cosa verde yet? It's this really great online marketplace that connects independent artisans with eco conscious consumers. As they say on their about page...

"We wanted to make it easy to find great green goods for your neo-hippie niece, your grandpa who doesn't believe in global-warming, and everyone in-between. So that maybe, when we remember to value the products we buy for how they're manufactured, as well as for their style or uniqueness, some bigger changes will happen in the way that we think about consuming."

Their site is really well designed & all of the sellers are juried so that you know the products are well designed, eco-friendly & well photographed. It makes for a nice shopping experience....like you don't have to sift through all that not so great stuff looking for the super great stuff. Anyway, I'm excited to see how it goes & it's fun to be a part of this new little community.

If you are interested in joining up & would be so kind to mention me as a referral, that would be great! You can use this URL: http://cosaverde.com/referral/SparklePower/

3 comments:

Lil said...

cool, thanks!

jessi said...

What a great marketplace for all of my upcycled goods. I'll have to try it out (after we move!).

Marty J. Christopher said...

love your blog! added you to my blogroll, and linked you in my latest entry. feel free to check it out.

http://shesnotthemarryingkind.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...