Friday, May 01, 2009

Etsy Finds Friday

1. Baby Jane Quilt by rachel cox designs
2. Vintage Catherineholm Yellow Lotus Nesting Bowl Set of 2 by The Vintage Supply Co.
3. The Bandit Bag Lunch Sack by the small object
4. Spring Oilcloth Tablecloth by Modern June
5. Hostess Apron with Ladybug Pocket by Sky Girl Style
6. Large Scallop Cake Stand by whitney smith pottery


Rachel said...

Oooh - thanks for the quilt love! :)


Candace said...

anytime, Rachel! i looooove that quilt. :)

Lori said...

sweet pics today!! love those bowls they would go so well with my kitchen!!
and i just noticed that linin tote in the shop. U should have felt my heart drop when I noticed it gone. i have been eyeing it since i bought the one that looks like the lining. gotta call the bank and see if i have extra funds!

Whitney Smith said...

Thanks for featuring my work!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...