Friday, May 15, 2009

Etsy Finds Friday


1. Made to Order Cereal Bowls by Lynn Cardwell Pottery
2. go green reversible market day tote by pouch
3. Personalized Custom Illustration by Lisa Rupp
4. Framed Inspiration Board or Jewelry Display by Lilia Rose
5. Broken Plate Necklace by Fox and Clover
6. Keep Calm and Carry On Bottlecap Magnet Set by Just Be Jewelry

A few things to note:

* Lilia is holding a giveaway on her blog for some really awesome vintage trims. Oh how I want it!

* Shanon of My Fine Garden is having a 25% off promotion in celebration of her 1 year blog anniversary. Her prints were very popular during our Mother's Day Giveaways. Get all the details here.

4 comments:

Violet Crafts said...

I love green reversible market day tote and necklace!

Jen and Amber said...

These are all so cute!
Thanks for including our magnets! :)
That was a nice surprise.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for posting my illustration!!
Have a great day!

lynncpots said...

Very pretty! Thanks for including my bowls.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...