Tuesday, May 05, 2009

LobotoME Organizational Products


I received some really great products from LobtoME on my doorstep this week! Jenny was nice enough to hook me up with one of her awesome momME weekly planners & a Feed Me notepad. These could not have come at a more perfect time for me. I am not the most naturally organized person. As my life continues to get more & more busy, I find that I'm having a hard time keeping track of it all. I'm so happy to now have a nice, well thought out & laid out system for jotting everything down. The weekly planner includes places for you to keep track of your daily commitments as well as your shopping list, "me time", dinner plan, exercise, household chores & your daily water & vitamin intake. Seriously! They thought of it all!

She also sent along a few samples of her other notepads...packing lists, fitness logs, honey do lists...they are all so cute & just so easy. They're also super affordable & eco friendly! So cool.

Go right now to the LobotoME blog & enter for a chance to win your very own weekly planner & a Help ME honey do list. Thanks, Jenny!

2 comments:

LobotoME said...

Thanks for the LobotoME luv!

jenny :)

Stephanie Kim said...

im an organizing/agenda freak. thanks for this post!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...