Monday, May 18, 2009

New Crayon Rolls

We had a birthday party to attend this weekend for a Thomas loving boy. So a crayon roll + Thomas coloring book was the gift given. The plaid fabric used on this one is from my Mother-in-law's stash. She used it to make clothes for Dylan & his brothers when he was just a little guy. Cool, right?

I've had a few requests for these crayon rolls lately, so I've added a few more to the shop today. Get 'em while they're hot!


Amber said...

That is a cute idea for a gift.
I think we need one of these! :)

3 'lil Lemons said...

Thanks so much Candace! He likes to "read" the coloring book as a bedtime story. But I think I might have to steal his crayon roll. It's so nice and organized with perfect new crayons. . . I LOVE IT! But he likes it too-he's already learning how to get the crayons back in their little slot.

Janae said...

Thank you! My mother-in-law is buying these for the kids. :) I'm always amazed at how much sewing you're able to fit in w/ raising a family.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...