Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nine


Nine years ago, on this day, at right about this time Dylan & I became husband & wife.

It's amazing & awesome. :)

We talk every now & then about where life will take us in few years. Where we'll be living & what we'll be doing. We can never really come to a definite conclusion about the city we want to live in. I think ultimately it just doesn't matter as long as we have each other. We'd be lost without each other & we both know it.

Love you, Dyl. Thanks for loving me, craziness & all.

12 comments:

Keri said...

Happy anniversary!!!

alexandra said...

happy, happy anniversary!

LobotoME said...

happy anniversary!!!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! I love those pictures! :)

3 'lil Lemons said...

Happy Anniversary! Do you have plans tonight? Call me and I will watch your kids!

Shay said...

9 Years, that is awesome!! Time goes by so quickly. Have a wonderful day.

coco said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary

the fellers said...

Happy Anniversary...how cool!

misschris said...

Happy anniversary!! xo

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!

chanel said...

YAY! Happy Day! You were the first people I ever saw be married, it was super special. Its so wonderful how much you two love each other and inspire one another. You're such a great couple! Hope you'll get to have a nice night out this weekend or some time. love ya!

Marty J. Christopher said...

What an awesomely sweet post! Congrats!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...