Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Biggest Sale Ever!!!

Help us get to 1000 sales. We are oh so close.

Now through June 5th take 25% off all Sparkle Power posters & prints! That's posters for $7.50 & prints for $6.00! Talk about affordable art. Just enter the code SUMMER IS READY in the "message to seller" & either wait for a revised invoice, or go ahead & pay the full amount & wait for your discount to be refunded to you.

While we're at it....go ahead & take 25% off all posters at Tuff Industries as well. Just use the same code. :)

Feel free to spread word of our sale to your friends. :)


brooke said...

Candace! I still want to buy the posters I emailed you about!

andrea said...

You guys are doing so great! We are in a house now, and unpacking. This just reminded me that I must not have got to all the boxes yet because I have yet to find my poster!

I am trying out my etsy shop again too...hopefully this time I can be more motivated and maybe get a sale :) You are the inspiration you know!

Erin said...

I'm catching up on my Google Reader and went "hey...wait a sec! Didn't I just see the La La Love You poster?" Sure enough! Check out one of my favorite photography blogs and see how this bride used the poster! http://www.jasminestarblog.com/index.cfm?postID=584

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...