Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win

So I started using swagbucks about a month ago & I wanted to share my findings with you.

Swagbucks is basically a search engine that rewards you with points for searching through them. When your points add up you can cash them in for prizes. A $5.00 Amazon gift card costs 45 swagbucks & from what I understand you can stack these gift cards together & then use the super saver shipping to get your purchase for free & shipped for free. It took me about 3 weeks of doing my normal online searches to earn 45 swagbucks & cash it in for my first $5.00 Amazon gift card.

I think it's great because I don't have to do anything beyond what I normally do, except using swagbucks.com instead of any other search engine & I earn points quickly. I'm hoping to eventually use these gift cards for some new household linens. Totally exciting, I know. :)

2 comments:

chanel said...

you're amazing. such a deal finder.
and how do i post that bike on my blog? i don't get it. but i wanna get that bike, so help please miss computer savy. :)

M.M.E. said...

Huh. Never heard of it. I might have to look into it now. Thanks.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...