* I have officially declared the new Phoenix album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix our album for this summer. It is perfect & fun & I love it with all my heart. Go listen.
* We are participating in our local CSA program. I feel strongly about it in so many ways. I am happy to be bringing fresh, local produce home every week. I am excited to be getting new vegetables that we've never had before to try for the first time. I am happy to be supporting local farms.
* Claire has been having some issues starting with constipation & now stomach cramping. We are trying a no dairy diet to see if this improves things. I am keeping notes daily & hope to see improvements over a couple weeks.
* I'm a bit down. I need a pick me up. Anybody want to deposit some money in my bank account, or pay off my credit cards, or buy me plane tickets to take my kids home to visit my family, or magically plant a baby boy in my belly? I should be happy. I am blessed in so many ways. And I will quit feeling these poor pitiful me feelings...soon...hopefully. :)
* I am super excited about a new product coming to the shop very soon. It's a new print. This time designed by me! We are getting ready to test the printing. If all works out well it should be in the shop in a few days. Yay!