* Dylan has a new super awesome mix guaranteed to make your summer da bomb. Download it here.
* I have a new calling at church. I am now the enrichment leader & I'm super excited about it. Have any fabulous enrichment ideas? I'd love to hear them.
* Yesterday I got some Huggies reward codes from Freebies 4 Mom & played them on an instant win game. I won a $25 gas card!! I never win. It made my day. :)
* I enjoyed this post by Jena over at Modish: 6 Things You Can do to Stay Cool During the Summer Slump. We've definitely noticed a drop in sales & it's good to know that there are more factors involved than people just hating me & my stuff. Please tell me that you read the Modish Biz Tips. If not, you must go back & read them all now. It's a great source of information & may motivate you to take control & guide your business to be more successful.
* I don't think that I ever told you about my recent super blonde hair color change. How I saved up my Mother's Day money from my sweet mother-in-law to go get my hair professionally colored, you know so it would look pretty. I went for an all over hair color....I was thinking a medium blonde, so that I could continue to do my own highlights later. Well it ended up WAY lighter than I was hoping for & kinda orangeish. I cried & cried about it. I didn't go to church the next day. I looked in the mirror every 15 minutes to decide how I felt about it. I washed it in purple shampoo. I paid a lot for it but didn't feel that I had the money to get it fixed....and then I decided that I kinda liked it & I could rock it. And now that my face is a bit more tan, I like it a lot more. Silly, dramatic girls, right? I don't think I'll do an all over blonde hair color again in the future, though. Pardon my dirty mirror in these photos.