Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pajama Shorts, Total Cost $0


It's gotten a bit warmer around here & I found myself wearing Dylan's shorts around the house in an attempt to stay cooler. Dyl suggested that I cut off some of my pajama pants & turn them into sleeping shorts. I guess he wanted his back. :)

I've accumulated a lot of pajama pants over the years. On Monday, I took a couple pairs of cotton pants, cut them off at the knee & then hemmed them up. Ta da! 20 minutes, no money spent & my legs are cooler & happier.

4 comments:

Holly C. said...

The price sounds good to me.

I love to repurpose.

chanel said...

sweet

The Pfau's said...

Nice I think I need to try that!!

the fellers said...

what a great idea...especially cause I have a million pairs of pj pants, and it is getting hotter!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...