Friday, June 12, 2009

What Are You Waiting For?


My new prints are up in the shop! Made by piecing together yellow floral vintage sheetings to make a backdrop & then machine stitching on my hand embroidered letters. Scanned into the computer & then printed out all nice & lovely. They are available in two sizes: 4 x 6 and 8.5 x 11.


I ask myself this question all the time. There are so many things I put off doing & I have so many excuses for it. Once my kids are older.... When we have more money... This is a reminder to me to live my life! And to work hard on being the person I've always wanted to be.


Let me know what you think. :)

14 comments:

Nan said...

LOVE IT.

Jenna said...

awesome. what AM i waiting for? sheesh.

misschris said...

:) This is so cool, Candace!

Amber said...

I LOVE THEM!!

lindsey said...

I love it!!

iva yaneva said...

it's lovely! I like the letters very much :) and yes, this is really a nice question to ask yourself :)

have a great weekend!
IvaY

Kathlyn said...

charming little poster :)

Katherine said...

i love everything about it! i do the same thing and have to remind myself that there will never be a "perfect time." that time is now!

Lori said...

wow! totally love them! very unique and creative!!

Amy said...

I think its perfect - I as myself that question a lot!!

Little Gray Pixel said...

Tres cool.

Sara said...

I think that looks like a lot of work for the price you're asking! So cute.

chanel said...

oh man cool. you're gonna do sooo many cute things with that embroidery!!!!!

Shooting Starchild said...

...I think I need one!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...