Monday, July 06, 2009


I added this flag garland to the shop today & I can't stop thinking about the above image & how much I love it. It seems that stress has been eating away at me lately & I'm often having to remind myself to just be happy. When I stop to count my blessings, it's not hard at all to see that I have many. So, happy I should be & happy I am today.

This past weekend was just what I needed. The 4th of July is such an easy going holiday & the time with my family & friends was exactly what I needed. So I am pushing forward & trying my hardest to make each day the best it can be.

I hope that you are having a happy day as well. This Happy Day Garland is available in the shop now. I have a blue one w/ pink letters ready to go in the shop tomorrow. I love them.


chanel said...

wow- it is very cute! i say that phrase all the time! i really wanted to buy it, but funds are LOW- as in negative- in the red- holy crap what are we going to do - LOW. hope it sells! can't wait to talk to ya!!!! xoxo

smallgrapes said...

Lovely! Nice choice of colors, too. I can imagine this in soooo many rooms.

Rima said...

How cute is that!


Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...