Friday, July 24, 2009

New Goods

The creativity has been flowing around here. We are gearing up for a few craft shows this fall & the holiday shopping season in general. Check out some of the new things we've been working on, all of which are available in our shops.

My mini flag garland that I am so in love with. It makes me happy...so happy to look at it. This would be so cute hanging over a bed frame, under kitchen cupboards, across a window, picture frame, mirror, door frame, over a desk or computer hutch. Oh, it would look great anywhere. I will be making more of these for sure.


Headbands! These really came to me as I was thinking about getting ready for back to school. Must not forget hair accessories when planning out a new wardrobe, right?


Dylan has been hard at work as well. I'm super excited about the products he's been working on, but they're not quite ready yet. He did add a new poster to his shop yesterday. Our family has been watching the BBC show Doctor Who. It's fun. Sadie is nuts about this show! She loves it & talks about it daily. Anyway, Dylan worked up this poster about the TARDIS which he elaborates on here. Any of my readers Doctor Who fans?


Anyway, we are on a roll around here & hope to continue to stay at this pace. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mini flag garland is sweeetttt!!!!

Holly C.

Lauren said...

Yes, I love Dr. Who! Love the poster, and the garland as well.

conversationpieces said...

Your garland is so adorable! Really do love it :)

Amy said...

love the mini flag garlands! We must have been thinking the same thing with headbands cause I just made some pretty similar to yours last week! Funny! Mine have fabric wrapped around the headband with a fabric flower on it. Cute things! Good luck getting ready for your craft shows, I am doing that too!

Tonya said...

Just found your blog a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised an delighted by the Dr. Who references. My husband grew up on the Dr. , and we've both been compltely devoted to the show since its rebirth. My little one isn't quite old enough to watch yet, but she did draw her first Dalek a few days ago - and a very fine one, at that. I'm loving your blog so far.

Amanda said...

I love all your stuff but my particular favorite is the Dr. Who poster. LOVE that show. Love it. Torchwood is equally as good but I cried during the last one I watched. It's good and they do things that American writers typically won't do, but it was sad at the same time. If you don't watch Torchwood already you should totally check that one out too

Sara said...

Just saw this poster and am ready to scream! LOVE it! We're HUGE fans. May have to add this to my list of things to get my DH for Christmas. :)

Mrs. E said...

I love this and converted your idea into a curtain. I loved it so much I made two and plan for so many more. Thanks for the wonderful idea!!
http://beholderinsinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/01/flag-garland-curtain-and-bath-mat.html

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...