Saturday, July 25, 2009

Show Us Your Moves

video
I just had to share some video footage we got of the girls dancing outside of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame while we were filming Dylan's millionaire audition video. I was laughing so hard, I was crying! When they were finished with their performance, we took a look at Johnny Cash's tour bus that was sitting outside & then dragged Claire kicking & screaming to the car. For a few days afterward she kept asking me if we could go back.

I'm thinking that we may just have to do this again. Talk about fun for nothing!

Oh yeah. That billboard at the end! We drive by this billboard near our house every now & then & it just makes Dylan crazy. It just baffles him, I guess & I think it's pretty funny that he gets so agitated by it every time.

10 comments:

Hypnotransformations said...

haha, wow! That was funny. It's great that "Forever Young" was playing in the background.

Amber said...

that was great! crew was smiling the whole time saying "that's sadie mom?"

Jake, Jill, Jenna said...

Now that you know I read your blog, I feel okay leaving a comment. :) Love the video! Your girls are cute and I'm glad Claire and Jenna are the same age. Also, I think you would be proud.... I made my first skirt yesterday. Simple! And Jenna will not take it off. I remind Jake every now and then to tell me how awesome I am for even attempting it. I think I could get into this sewing stuff!

Melissa Everett said...

who did Sadie learn that from? you or dylan? and claire with her skirt lifted up!! So cute! Loved it!!

Shay said...

They are so cute, we really want to go there sometime. Did you go inside???

Shay said...

Oh, and I love, love, love Dylans video!!

Maree Rose said...

You must pull that video out at their 21st birthday parties! What a great memory to have. I am still smiling from watching it.

musicgirllv3451 said...

That is a classic Todd-Duke moment, lol. I absolutely love those girls! :)

andrea said...

That is hysterical! Love the head band coming off at the end.....they both have some serious moves! That billboard is so random!?

chanel said...

oh i really can't stop smiling!!! soooooo funny and super cute. Julia made me pause it while she went to brush her teeth she was loving it. When it was over she asked if that was your house. And then said, very sincerely, "she's a REALLY good dancer" OH HOW I LOVE KIDS! :)
It is neat to hear Dylan laughing. He is such a great fun dad, its so sweet to hear him enjoying his girls- precious!!!
What a great time in our lives huh? Thanks for showing me how to enjoy the simple things!
love ya!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...