Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thank You Swagbucks

I told you all about Swagbucks a little while back. Well, I finally earned $25 in Amazon.com gift cards & placed an order. I got a new bath rug, because we needed one...a salad spinner, because I've never had one & have been wanting one for forever...and the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred dvd, because I need to be exercising & 20 minutes a day sounds great to me.

Anyway. The super cool thing is that I only paid a little over $3.00 for all of this. All of the items qualified for super saver shipping, so I didn't have to pay to have them shipped & I just went over my swagbucks gift cards by a few dollars. Excellent, right?!!

If you want to start earing your own swagbucks? Sign up here. And, the tip to earning these swagbucks faster is to sign your friends up. When they earn, so do you! Okay, now I'm going to save for something big. Think I can get a free vacuum out of this? I think I'll try. :)

13 comments:

Joann said...

I love swagbucks!

Joann said...

And, how many points did you save up before you cashed out?

Candace said...

Joann, every time I reach 45 swagbucks, I cash it in for a $5 amazon card & then I'd apply it to my amazon account. They kept accumulating there until I was ready to use them.

Joann said...

Oh, I didn't know you could do that with Amazon. I'll have to do that now then!

Thanks!!

Holly C. said...

I love swagbucks too.

I have cashed out for an Amazon gift card every single time because I love to shop at Amazon!

craft chica said...

I am glad that it actually works. I always am skeptical about these kind of sites. I have only 9 bucks (but have only had it for 2 days) but I am sure that I can get up there. I search for things all the time! It is good to know that it is not just a scam.

Happy searching, and spending, and crafting!

Joann said...

So, how long does it take to get your gift card code? I redeemed 2 last night so I'm not sure if it just emails it to me or not? Where would I see the code at?

Thanks!!

Donna/Sara from Kindred Crafters said...

Hey Candace

I just ordered 30 min shred today, too. I did the beginner segment a few times off of youtube and yowzas- great workout. Let me know what you think.

- Donna

Candace said...

Joann,

It takes a few weeks for those gift card codes to come through.

Joann said...

Thank you!

Student said...

Candace, congrats on the Amazon purchases!
I have earned over $170 from Swagbucks for Amazon and I am still saving for the big stuff.

Hope you have a lot of success in the near future!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if the Amazon vouchers can be used on Amazon UK?
Thanks

Erin said...

I have the 30 Day Shred and I love it. Great work out. I am convinced that if I actually did it everyday I would be in great shape! :)

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...