1. I did a little too much playing this weekend & now I am tired! We went to the city wide yard sale in Ohio City hoping to find some cool stuff. We love these type of neighborhood events that we never experienced growing up & living in Las Vegas. These types of things will be missed for sure next time we move. Today in the car Sadie told me that she loves Ohio. "It's beautiful.", she said. I'd have to agree.
2. I've been on the lookout for some cool old chalkboards for a long time now. A few weekends ago we found these two at a thrift store's moving sale for $1 a piece. I was so stoked! So, I imagine one going in the kids playroom & one in the kitchen or office.
3. Dylan & I got to go on a date this weekend. It's something that doesn't happen nearly as often as it should. Thanks to some good friends for watching our girls, we were able to go see 500 Days of Summer. It was pretty good, I guess I expected it to be a lot better, but spending time with Dylan was really, really, really, really fun.
4. I haven't been able to sew as much as I'd like to lately, but hopefully that will pick up soon & I'll have more to share. For now I'm working on a custom flag garland order.
5. Paula Kathleen has interviewed me & is offering a giveaway when you comment on the post, so go check it out! I answered the questions a while back so it was kinda new again to me to read my own answers. :) Let me know what you think.