Thursday, August 20, 2009

Puppet Theater Day


Starting to get down on myself because I'm getting absolutely nothing done today. I have valid excuses for that though, Claire has been sick. Although I've been holding the house together really well for the past two sick days, that just wasn't happening today. And, that's okay.

But, I couldn't help but feel happy & blessed & free to let it all go when the doorway puppet theater came out this morning. I adore my children. They make me laugh & they are seriously the cutest.




5 comments:

jill said...

Best puppet theatre ever! Last year my little girl was asking for a puppet theatre for Christmas, but I didn't have the time to make her one. I know what Santa is bringing this year! Thanks so much for sharing.

musicgirllv3451 said...

Awe, they really do know how to entertain each other, :)

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

that looks like so much fun!

urban craft said...

I adore this! It's a wonderful activity and inspire creativity!

Jennifer Aniston said...

Its funny, this children's are really cute. :)

Jennifer Aniston

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...