Friday, August 07, 2009

School Supplies...Check


Sadie was super excited to go to Target yesterday & buy all of her school supplies. Luckily, the kindergartners don't need much. The only think I forgot to grab was a box of tissues.

I found the backpack at Once Upon A Child for $4.50. Yes, indeed! You know I'm gonna stretch those dollars as far as I can. It's in excellent shape & just the right color. The girl is happy & closer to being ready for this school year. As for momma, I'm still anxious & not sure that I'm ready for my baby to be at school all day.

4 comments:

Lori said...

mine are starting preschool this year. that is enough to make me sad and excited for them. mine needed a whole mess of construction paper. u know candace big ole bummer. those flag banners i bought back in april just disappeared.=( i have been looking everywhere! gonna tear apart the closet and then cry.

iva yaneva said...

This cute bag is only 4.50$? What a great find! It is perfect for a little girl :) good luck with everything that is left and have a lovely weekend! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, that is not so much. There were 35 different items on the school list for our kindergarten. Do you start tomorrow?

Lovely Kasey said...

hey, i have that same pencil box!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...