Friday, September 04, 2009

Life Is Good



So. Sorry if I came off a bit like a whiny brat in my last post. I know we've all been there before & actually aren't we there like every other week? Things are good. I've accomplished a lot & have crossed lots off my to-do lists.

We are gearing up for a really busy holiday weekend. Dylan's parents arrive this evening & tomorrow morning is Sadie's birthday party. We are super excited about both.

Here's the deal. My husband is adorable. He's in charge of training all the little jedi warriors that will show up at our door tomorrow morning. It has been wonderful working on this together. One of the best things for strengthening our relationship is working on projects together. Seriously, I feel most like his best friend when we are planning a birthday party or developing a product for the shop or washing the dishes together. Anyway, he's on my mind & I miss him while he's at work. I'm excited about us & I love our family & I just had to share.

So with all these thoughts in my head, I felt the song above was fitting. Not sure what's happening in that video, but the song is excellent. I hope you enjoy it & I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Anybody else out there as big a Ryan Adams fan as I am?

6 comments:

Hambergoosa said...

I'm happy that you don't think it's wierd to have a Jedi birthday. My husband is a big star wars geek I mean he has an actual light saber! One he had specially made, me not as much but i love watching the movies and enjoying the geekery that surrounds Star Wars. It's nice to know I'm not the only wife/mother who looks forward to the day her daughter can dress up like a little padawan. (FYI, that's one of the many nicknames my daughter has!)

Hambergoosa said...

Oh, and I get what you're saying about feeling like best friends when you work on things. We did the dishes together last week, we had alot of fun! Keep it up, I love reading your blog, and seeing your creations. Also I think your picture a day thing is AMAZING! That will be one of my new years resolutions!

pamela said...

aw, i was having one of those days the other day too. glad you're feeling better and looking on the bright side! have fun this weekend! ps i got my poster in the mail and i 'la la LOVE' it!

Melanie said...

I told my husband my "language of love" was fabric. When he helped me cut my drapery panels, he kept laughing really hard because I was smiling so big at him and batting my eyes. The dorkiest things are fun to do when you do it together!

chanel said...

none bigger! but i think we're talking about 2 different ryan adams! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...