Left: Heather. Right: Candace
My body is under attack by stress. I've been so stressed lately that I was convinced that the reason why I was feeling constantly upset to my stomach was because I was pregnant. Nope. Not so. Not pregnant. But still feeling queasy.
I've got a lot of things going on. A lot keeping me busy. But why is it all making me sick? Here's the list of things that are filling up my head right now:
* Star Wars birthday party for Sadie this weekend. Jedi attire needs to be made for the guests. Must shop for other supplies & treats & make that Princess Leia cake.
* My in laws are coming to visit this weekend as well. The house needs to be cleaned.
* I have two church callings that I'm trying to manage. Teaching activity days tonight. Coordinating enrichment activities.
* Taking a break from a really big custom order for flag garlands. Need to get back to that as soon as possible.
* I should be doing more for the etsy shop. So many ideas & plans. Feeling like work for the holiday boom needs to be done right now.
* It's getting cooler outside. Time to start sewing flannel jammies for my girls.
* Need to pay bills. Do we have enough money for the bills?
* Taking dinner to a friend who is having a new baby tomorrow.
* Remember to take snacks for nursery on Sunday.
* Dog needs to be groomed.
* Are we up on the shop orders? Print, package, mail, repeat.
* Where are the supplies I ordered for my big custom order? Maybe I should call on that.
And with all that swirling around, I'm feeling like my children are not getting my full attention. I just need to calm myself somehow. Writing it all down even feels a bit better. I'm going to take every moment available & make it productive & in the end I'll feel proud of myself & all that I've accomplished. I'd just rather be on the accomplished side instead of stuck here on the buried side.