Thursday, September 10, 2009

She Just Attacks Life

My very favorite part of our busy, full, extended Labor Day Weekend was seeing Sadie with this look on her face:


An hour or two spent at the beach one evening before sundown...loud waves rolling in. Sadie rolled her pants up in the car on the drive over. She said she was getting ready for the water. Once we got there it didn't take very long for her to end up falling face first into an incoming wave. She was happy to be soaking wet.


Then up the rocks to jump down into the sand & water over & over & over.



All to be followed up by a yummy ice cream cone on a bench at sunset. Yep, my very favorite part of the whole weekend.

5 comments:

Dylan said...

:)

Grace =) said...

sigh...sometimes I truly miss being a kid and being so uninhibited. I need to make it a point to go splash in some puddles or spin in circles until I'm too dizzy to stand. Of course, someone might think I'm crazy, but who cares? Right?

Melissa Everett said...

I love it!

musicgirllv3451 said...

I love these pics of Sadie. She looks so tall and grown up! I miss this girl. Glad that she had fun. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...