Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Swimming




My kids are loving it here in Las Vegas. There are grandparents, cousins, aunts & uncles around all the time to give them lots of love & attention. They are enjoying lots of new experiences, including swimming in the middle of October. The high for today is 91 degrees. I promise that I will not be bragging about the warmth if we are still around come summer.

This evening we have a family dinner & birthday party for my nephew. I'm sure the little cousins will all play outside while adults sit & chat of the front steps of my parents house. It's definitely something that I've missed while living away.

Sending warm weekend wishes your way. :)

6 comments:

Keri said...

It sounds like you're doing good...I'm glad. You're girls are adorable.

Rolyndia said...

I loved living there and miss it a lot! Hope you are settled into the new place and enjoying it!

Amber said...

cute pictures of the girls! I am so happy that we get to spend lots more time with you guys. It was fun tonight. Thanks for all your help! :)

Shay said...

I can't believe that you are swimming. I am currently in a turtle neck, it is so cold here. The girls are so cute and look like you are having tons of fun.

Donna/Sara from Kindred Crafters said...

Great to see your girls are enjoying their family. I am completely envious of the heat. We're at a whopping 44 degrees in chilly NB, Canada today!

chanel said...

i hate you.

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...