Tuesday, November 24, 2009

9 Pairs


I made 9 pairs of cozy flannel pajama pants for the girls this weekend. 5 pairs for the big one & 4 pairs for the little one. All of the flannel fabric was from my mother-in-law's stash (except for the blue print....that was a purchase of mine from a while back). So these pants cost me very little to make. If saving money wasn't the objective here, I'd be all over this new Folksy Flannel from Anna Maria Horner. So pretty!

Flannel is going on sale at Joann's this Friday for $1.49 per yard. But it's a Friday doorbuster, so that's the only day to get this price. Just so you know...

7 comments:

Regina said...

I need to make a stack for my guys, but I need some flannel and there is NO WAY I'm going to JoAnn's Friday (as tempting as it may seem).

I love the ducks and mice.

Anna said...

love them! I wish I had a pair on right now. Did you use a particular pattern? just curious, pants haven't been my friend lately (I did a total flop on one pair for my daughter).

Leslie said...

love this! would love to know how to make them.

Candace said...

I used a pair of pajama pants they already had to trace the leg pieces. Just added a few inches for length. This is a great tutorial:

http://theghettoquilter.blogspot.com/2007/09/sick-girl-cozy-aka-pajama-pants.html

sarah.jones said...

I've cought the sewing bug! I took advantage of the sale at Jo Ann's and am going to make Mitch a set of pj's for Christmas, and a pair for Nick's brother on his mission. Thanks for the great ideas!

Amber Liddle said...

This is my favorite thing to make for my daughter--all winter she'll be decked out in cozy pants :)

pamela said...

i love these pants!! i also love the new folksy fabrics. anna maria is super woman!

Post a Comment

I looove comments. Thank you so much for taking the time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...